The Design Process
Each client starts with a completely blank space from which the team help to create something entirely unique. Both ladies are close by to hear what is being discussed, so customers will never lose the continuity of care. They are always happy to go the extra mile and take samples out to a client’s home to see how it looks in situ.
Naturally Tiles will:
• Work with the client’s vision
• Solve any challenges which arise during this stage
• Offer solid technical advice on the actual layout of tiles
• Liaise directly with tilers, builders and project managers
• Offer a comprehensive service from concept through to execution, involved in the process until the final installation.
The team aligns themselves with only exceptional installation contractors. They have strong relationships with leading Canterbury designers who utilise them for tile advice and supply.
Naturally Tiles are not limited to what is available in New Zealand. If clients have a picture or a clear idea of what they want, they will try and source it. This opens up the world of Italian tiles to their customers. They can order directly from Italy if the tile is not already in store. There is a three month lead in waiting for the tiles to arrive from Italy but they are worth waiting for. Tiles are a great starting point when building, especially when investing in such a quality product. With all of Italy at their fingertips, the possibilities are endless.